Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Butterflies in the stomach.

Wish me luck! x


You know that feeling before exams when you're all so nervous that you
force your poor self to study? I've never been nervous before any exam
I've ever had in my whole life, and I don't know whats wrong with me.

I discovered that my way of getting nervous is really weird. Like
yesterday, I had an awful headache, but I forced myself to study
anyway, then I found my self asleep on my desk, so I went to sleep in
my bed, it was only 4:00 pm but my headache was awful. I couldn't
really sleep, so I got up and washed my face and tried to sleep again,
but only this time, I started dreaming of Math questions! I make up
questions and answer them in the dream! I still remember some of them
and I tell you, they're pretty good. But omg. I call that a nightmare.
I couldn't sleep any more, so I woke up and managed some hours
fighting the headache. But still I didn't study. I couldn't help it,
the words were swimming in the paper and my head was ringing, I
couldn't continue, I went to sleep again, but of course, because I
slept too much -- only I can't count that as proper sleep-- I couldn't
sleep, I spent two hours -I guess- changing my pose but no sleep would
come. Finally, I slept.

I woke up the next morning with the same headache but only weaker, and
I looked at the clock. Omg. 6:00 am! Why the hell am I awake at this
time? Too early. I put my head back on the pillow, but I couldn't
sleep. I grabbed a book and started reading. Maybe that would make me
tired and I could sleep afterwards, I thought. But no :\ The odds were
not in my favor, I'll have to survive the day -studying- with that
headache and so little sleep.

Its Easter omg! My father travelled yesterday, and my exams are four
days away, so you're free to say that this Easter is the worst. :)


Best wishes. xx

Rahma Fateen

2 comments:

anonymous said...

aww i wish you all the best in your exams. and yes i hope "the curve is in your favor" lol

it will be over before you know it! :)

http://sarahriaz.blogspot.com/

Rahma Fateen said...

@SARAH: Aww thank youu! Hahah :D
yeah thank God! Yesterday was the last day :D