Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Not boring


Look around you, and think. Concentrate on every small thing you can see. People's faces. Every single person since Adam till the newest born child has their own unique, beautiful look. SubhanAllah, I was talking with a friend about it earlier, you can't think of several different ways to design cake for example, it will take you so much time and they wont look so good. Even if you've got the talent, you'll run out of ideas sooner or later and you'll get ideas from what you can see, which has been created.

In boring classes like Biology, for instance, think. Think how every small part of a part of a part of a cell has an important role and isn't there just to fill space! Think how all our body systems depend on each other, and if, for example, your heart just decided not to pump blood, you'd die!
You're about to get hit by a car, your eyes see it, and send to your brain that it is dangerous and your brain sends to your feet to run away and to your vocal cords to scream all in less than a second!
Just look at mosquitoes, though so small and annoying, I think they are one of the greatest creations ever! They're too tiny to be seen but they are so clever. Their bodies are complicated and full of surprises you'll never believe!
Take your time and admire the eyes. Our eyes are very sophisticated obstacle instruments, literally. I really enjoy observing eyes. The way they move whenever you want them to, in any direction. They look so beautiful, and the eyelashes and eyebrows matching your eye-color and your other facial details. Everyone has a different nose shape that looks perfect in their faces. It's really charming!
In Geography, weather isn't just something for a change, it changes for at least one type of plant to survive. Ah, and the way every creature is adapted to live in its own environment and face its problems by itself. The way the sky is held in place. The reasons why we don't live on Jupiter. The way we grow without our control. The way forgetting things turned out to be a blessing in disguise! All of these things weren't just there by chance. Someone is behind this all. And someone Great, Genius, Perfect, cannot be described.

I believe strongly that everything around us was created to make us think. To make us think of Allah. How much He loves us. How many times we make the same mistake and He is the one who is calling us to fix it. How many bad things we do but still He gives us second, third, million chances, all for us! Allah wants our happiness. He wants us to enter heaven. Talking about heaven all alone will need million pages! The way Allah gives us what we ask for, in life willing that we will do good things and turn back to Him, and even if we don't get what we want, it's always the best for us because He decided it. He knows best. He loves us so much but we just don't feel it, we don't think about it. We only think of ourselves, though if we thought about it well, we'd understand that our best would be obeying Allah because our lives are going to end one day, and the way we'll spend our infinite life, depends on our actions. I'm writing this and I know that once I finish, I'll do something wrong whatever it is. But i'm just saying that that we should think all the time. We should remember that there is a God who loves us more than we love ourselves, who cares for us more than we care for ourselves, who is there for us when we're lost and we can't find ourselves. I always feel ashamed of myself that way. That i'm not thanking God enough for all what He gave me, but still Allah doesn't need it, we do. Allah isn't waiting for us to thank Him, He only wants us to be good and to worship Him. That's the only thing He asked for. He's even helping us by sending us Ramadan and all the gifts and thawab. The simplest thing is that a good deed is written as 10 and the bad deed is only written as one after leaving us 6 hours to think whether or not to fix it.
The more I think about it, the more I hate Satan. He wants everything bad to happen to us, he doesn't want us to be happy or to obey God at all. I hate myself too.

See? See how Great and Merciful and Forgiving and all the 99 names much Allah is? It is a really helpful way of changing yourself tbh, thinking. I swear I'm starting to become someone else ever since I started thinking about it. It's the first time I really feel that I have a purpose in life. I really hope I go on this way and improve.

I hope you guys got what I mean. May God guide us all and grant us Jannah, Insha'Allah. Ameen.



x.
Rahma Fateen

No comments: