Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Apology

Friday, 11 September 2015

I'm sorry,
I'm sorry to the world for existing, I'm sorry to my mom for carrying me in her womb for a whole tough nine months, I'm sorry for all the stress I caused and all the problems I brought with me.

I'm sorry for not being able to love anymore, sorry for seeing the world all negative and black, sorry for not being able to appreciate all the beauty in the world.

Sorry for failing, sorry for regressing, sorry for not crying and acting to be strong, sorry for being sensitive, sorry for caring, sorry for getting attached, sorry for being so soft and fragile, sorry for getting affected so easily.

Sorry for hurting without intending, sorry for intending to, sorry for being hurt, sorry for wishing what I don't have, sorry for not being grateful for what I have, sorry for being selfish, sorry for thinking of myself, sorry for thinking and caring what people would think of me, sorry for being different, sorry for being stereotypical, sorry for being fake, sorry for lying, sorry for being honest, sorry for feeling, sorry for being aggressive, sorry for being rude, sorry for compliments.

Sorry for my opinions, sorry for my writings, sorry for my thoughts, sorry for my smiles and laughs, sorry for my tears, sorry for my stone face, sorry for being and not being good enough, sorry for expressing and not expressing myself, sorry for expecting things from people, sorry for making people expect, sorry for promising, sorry for giving hope.

Sorry for not believing in myself, sorry for blaming everyone, it's time for the blame to be redirected.

I promise to be better, to myself and everyone.

No comments: